Do your competitors have more...
If yes, then you might want to start with Outsmarting Goliath (Bloomberg
Press). In it, you will find scores of easy-to-implement, image-boosting ways
to outdo the competitionwithout overspending and without overreaching. This
book will show you how to:
- Get contracts that seem out of reach for a small business
- Produce major-league marketing materials
- Present a professional impression with a small staff
- Capitalize on the Internet, the great equalizer
- Turn routine tasksinquiries, billing, deliveries, even dealing with late payments
and complaintsinto opportunities for enhancing your company's profile
- Use quick, innovative, personalized service, creative networking, and the limitations
of the big guys to win and keep customers
- Answer the awkward and embarrassing questions you'll face while you're small and new
If you own, manage, or want to launch a small business, homebased business, sideline, or
part-time businessor if you work in multilevel
marketingstart Outsmarting Goliath right now.
"Traverso gives small businesses far more than a slingshot. She gives them a
lush arsenal of marketing weapons and insights that they can use to defeat the
giants. Her book is filled with the kind of wisdom that actually gives the Davids
of the world just the armament they need against the Goliaths. If I were Goliath,
this book would make me quake in my boots."
- Jay Conrad Levinson, author of the Guerrilla Marketing book series.
"This book has it all. Common sense ideas you can use right now, technology tips
for the future, and an easy-to-read motivating style. Outsmarting Goliath is a
must-read for every small business owner who doesn't want to stay small."
- Don Taylor, President and CEO, Data Staar Communications and co-author of Up
Against the Wal-Marts
More Reviews & Quotes About the Book
| Tips to Apply to Your BusinessInstantly! | Want to Know How?
| Image-crafting |
| Readers Share Ideas & Tips | Book Table of Contents |
| Reviews & Quotes About the Book | Welcome |
Outsmarting Goliath -- Copyright © 2000-2008 by Debra Koontz Traverso
All rights reserved on all material on all pages in this Web site. For
information on reprinting material from this site, please contact